好学英文网:英语作文阅读资源分享平台!
标签:美文  来源:互联网  作者:EN.HXW.RED  发布时间:2011-09-13  ★★★加入收藏〗〖手机版
摘要:The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you cant have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。 To the wor…

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。


To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。


Human nature is so constructed that it gives affection most readily to those who seem least to demand it. 人的天性就是如此,他最乐意将爱给予那些似乎最不强求爱的人。


I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。


If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。


If you’d be loved, be worthy to be loved.  要得到别人的爱,就必须要有值得爱的地方。


It’s joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.认识你是一种快慰,愿你永远拥有最美好的东西,不仅今天拥有,而且天天拥有,因为认识你真是一种慰藉。


A friend is a loving companion at all time.朋友是永久的知心伴侣。


At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。


From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。


Love is ever matter of comedies, and how and then of tragedies. 爱情常是喜剧,偶尔是悲剧。


Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。


Love lives in cottages as well as in courts. 爱在茅屋,亦在深宫。


When I think of you the miles between us disappear.当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。


Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。


Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。


You’re wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.你是一位难得的挚友,我对你的珍重与岁俱增。


Love triumphs over everything. Love has no age, no limit and no death. 爱情战胜一切。爱情没有寿命,没有极限,没有死亡。


Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。


No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。