好学英文网:英语作文阅读资源分享平台!
标签:双语  来源:互联网  作者:本站整理  发布时间:2010-08-19  ★★★加入收藏〗〖手机版
摘要:果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。  BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达  I am just calling to f…

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。

  BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position。

我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。

I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position。

我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。

If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position, ....。.

如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定,……

Do you know ( / have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?

你知道你们大概什么时候会作出决定吗?

  CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

I: This is Mrs Smith。

I: 我就是史密斯。

A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago。

A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。

I: Yes, Mr. Sun。

I: 是的,孙先生。

A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position。

A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。

I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at, including you。

I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。

A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。

A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。

I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling。

I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。

A: Thank you very much, too。

A: 我也非常感谢你。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

I: Speaking。

I: 我就是。

A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago。

A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。

I: I know, can I help you?

I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?

A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position。

A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。

I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision。

I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。

A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

A: 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?

I: I hope by next weekend。

I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。

A: All right, thank you。